● Do we take insurance? Do you take Insurance? Yes, we will bill your insurance on your behalf if we are in your network, but not all services we offer may be covered.
○ Do you participate with my insurance? At present, Brain Builders Neurotherapy is a participating provider for:
■ Anthem Blue Cross
■ Magellan Behavioral Health
■ Managed Health Network
■ Optum / United HealthCare
■ Kaiser (contract currently pending)
○ What will my insurance cover? That will depend on your particular policy/plan, and any exclusions which may apply. We highly recommend you contact your insurance carrier prior to receiving any treatment and confirm whether or not any prior authorization requirements need to be met.
○ Services that are deemed unpayable by your insurance carrier will be your responsibility.
● How much does each session cost? Typically our one hour session fee is $150 per appointment however we do offer packages with discounts offered for the purchase of a package set at 10 or 20 sessions.
● How often will I need to come into office? We offer a variety of options for treatment ranging from at-home neuromodulation to in office neurofeedback twice a week. We are able to adapt to your schedule and base appointment frequency on individual needs. Neurofeedback typically requires 2 sessions per week to be effective.
● When is the office open? We are open Monday- Friday from 9:30am to 5:30pm.
○ Appointments for initial intake are available Tuesdays and Wednesdays from 10-4pm and all other appointments are Monday-Thursday from 10-4pm.
● How long will the program take? When will I start to see results? Every brain is different and while some people may feel a significant change after the first couple sessions, others may take longer to help their brains. Permanent changes are typically seen after 20-40 sessions.