1. Review the website and read this flyer to assess if Brain Builders Neurotherapy is right for you or your family.
2. Call our patient coordinator, Devin Eastman, to receive intake paperwork. In order to send out intake paperwork we will need the patient’s full name, date of birth, phone number, and email address
3. Once the paperwork has been filled out and scanned back we will schedule an initial appointment: All intake paperwork must be returned to the office 48 hours prior to the first appointment or we will need to reschedule.
- a. Prior to the initial appointment you may ask for an optional fifteen minute $40 phone consultation with Dr. Eileen Roberts to discuss questions prior to scheduling an appointment.
4. Initial Diagnostic Interview (IDI): This is the first in office appointment, a one hour consultation with Dr. Eileen Roberts to discuss symptoms and history. This is also an opportunity to ask any questions you have for our practice as well. A friend or family member is welcome to accompany you to this appointment. Parents should not bring children to the initial appointment.
- a. This is usually insurance billable but the price without insurance is $160 5. Qualitative Electroencephalograph (qEEG): After intake all patients are required to complete a qEEG brain map to assess the brain’s functional status. This establishes brain function problems that may underlay your symptoms and allows Dr. Roberts to develop clear targets for brain exercise and stimulation. a. Insurance does not cover this appointment unless going through car accident insurance. The full price is charged at the beginning of the session at $475.
6. Cambridge Brain Sciences Test and qEEG questionnaire: After the qEEG you will be asked to complete a cognitive assessment test and qEEG symptom questionnaire at home on your own computer. Once these 3-6 steps are completed you will be scheduled for a report of findings session. .
7. Report of Findings (ROF): This is a one hour appointment where all information we have is compiled and will be explained with the doctor’s recommendations for your treatment. A family member or friend is welcome to accompany you to this appointment. If a child is the patient then only parents are advised to attend.
- a. Price without Insurance: $160